PACKINGS AND MANHOLE GASKETS
Specialized production of Rolled Cloth Packings and Manhole Gaskets made of heat resistant rubberized and graphitized fabric for use on boilers and industrial tanks.
These products are made through "handicraft" processing, which requires operator's particular skills.
They are made by bending and rolling on themselves a suitable fabric chosen for its properties of resistance at high temperature, which is previously rubberized and cut into strips.
This results in a product with excellent fluid and vapor holding capacity and high mechanical strength. To improve sealability and anti-stick properties, products often come out with a graphited surface.
The most used fabrics (then rubberized) are:
- Preox / kevlar fabric, reinforced with metal
- HT Glass fabric, reinforced with metal
- Refractory Ceramic (RCF) or Ecological (AES) Fabric, Reinforced with Metal
PRODUCT RANGE Graphited Rolled Packings in Square or Rectangle shapes, made of:
- only full and rubberized rolled fabric
- Braid Packings at its core and covered with rubberized rolled fabric
- available with a cover of any type of metal or a rolled aluminium foil
Round and Oval Seals (Rubberized + Graphitized)